Founded in 2012, SCRC promotes the sport of competitive rowing by instilling discipline, teaching team work, attaining physical fitness, practicing good sportsmanship and cultivating excellence.
Our mission is to:
- Promote the understanding of and appreciation for the sport of rowing within the community
- Encourage, develop, instruct and train young men and women in the sport of rowing, provide amateur competitive rowing opportunities, and advance high-potential athletes into collegiate rowing careers
- Grow into a world-class rowing organization and racing venue to support the greater good of the Fox River community
- Provide adaptive and para-rowing support for people with disabilities and veterans
- Reward teamwork rather than individualism
- Promote lifelong health and wellness
SCRC is a member of USRowing, recognized by the United States Olympic Committee as the national governing body for the sport of rowing in the United States, Kane County Forest Preserve, Resolute Racing, Wounded Warrior Program, Team Red, White & Blue, and Team Rubicon. SCRC is
The hometown team.
Born in St. Charles. Proudly nonprofit. No drama. Just row.
Welcome to our sport. Welcome to our club.
Test your limits. Expand your horizons. Change your life.